Parmesan roasted potatoes



I make mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, hasselback potatoes, and even grilled potatoes all the time! However, Parmesan roasted potatoes provide a taste that’s beats them all!

With only a few simple ingredients, these potatoes are a cinch to whip up as a side dish. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, they're so tasty!
A little olive oil combined with salt, pepper, paprika and some minced garlic, and some Parmesan, and you're done. The mixture coats each potato wedge, which infuses it with flavor and a heavenly aroma that is just irresistible.

Ingredients:

4 medium red potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC). Cut the potatoes in wedges.

In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan, garlic, and paprika and set aside. Next, toss the potatoes and oil together in a mixing bowl then add the bowl of cheese and seasonings and stir to coat.

Arrange them on a cookie sheet in a single layer.

Bake for about 30-35 minutes then remove from oven and turn over all the potatoes. Bake for another few minutes until crispy and golden.



Pommes de terre au parmesan

Ingrédients:

4 pommes de terre à chair rouge
2 càs d'huile d'olive
1/3 tasse de parmesan
1 càc d'ail en poudre
1 càc de paprika
sel et poivre selon goût

Préchauffez le four à 200ºC. Coupez les pommes de terres en quarts.

Dans un bol, mélangez le parmesan, l'ail et le parprika. Dans un autre bol, mélangez les pommes de terre avec l'huile, assaisonnez de sel et de poivre. Ajoutez le mélange parmesan-ail et mélangez bien le tout. Déposez les pommes de terre sur une plaque à four en une seule couche.

Enfournez 30 à 35 mn. Faites retournez et laissez cuire jusqu'à ce qu'elles soient dorées et croustillantes.

 

Comments

  1. Yummy! I really like the simplicity of the recipe and can imagine the heavenly taste of such a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its looks yummy and beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I can almost taste these--pure potato perfection. I think I know what's for dinner tonight... thanks for the visual inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, these look gorgeous!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chico, these look fab...more parmesan for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look and sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One word..yum!
    So easy to whip up and so much better than boring baked potato.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great! Can't wait to try this! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so simple yet I have never done this!! I'm sure my family will adore...and ME!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds absolutely delicious! I think I'd serve them with some mayonnaise or aioli :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmmmmm, I have a big chunk of parm reggiano in my fride ... now I just need some potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How crispy and lovely these look! There is nothing like a roasted potato in my mind - with parmesan, even better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this looks delicious! What a great combination of flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love potatoes, and this recipe is an absolute winner!!! Beautiful, Chicho :)

    Cheers,

    Aldy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I might just have to try these this week. Do you think they would taste as good with Russet potatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such simple flavours, but this would definitely hit the right spot! Delicious dish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Cherine! If that isn't comfort in a bowl, I don't know what is!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Need you say a word...Mmmmm! These spuds are the best I've seen. YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. my first time here... these potatoes look amazing, potatoes and cheese grt combination.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wouaouh !! trop appétissantes tes pommes deterre !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Simple potatoes and yet they look so insanely delicious! Please pass a bowl-full!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh
    my goodness

    these look so delicious!! could easily finish that bowl (and many more) in one sitting haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tried these potatoes tonight and they were just as good as they look! I wouldn't change a thing! Thanks for a great recip.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Tried these potatoes for dinner tonight and absolutely delish. I didn't have any red potatoes, so I used ordinary baking potatoes but they still ccame out great.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Made these today. The flavor was nice and it was very easy to make. Good Recipe thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just need to dust off my hig school french vocab.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just made these! They're fantasic! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are soooo tender and yummy!!! My second time making them - doubling recipe this time....love left over potatoes! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Making these right now, and 5 mins in, they smell amazing!! thanks for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is going to go great with my baked chicken tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts